SCISSOR LICENCE Canberra 2019 Round 2
Scissor Licence is designed to produce industry ready Stylists. Full of confidence and in-depth knowledge. The Program consists of a combination of three workshops, a total of 7 days of intensive cutting education spread over approximately 12-16 months. Students must be enrolled in, or have completed Cert iii education at TAFE or college.
The package consists of:
- Foundation Cutting Tuesday 27th & Wednesday 28th August
- Bootcamp Cutting Monday 28th October, Tuesday 29th & Wednesday 30th October
- Finishing School Cutting Tuesday 4th & Wednesday 5th February 2020
- 1x Complimentary Excellent Edges First edge Scissor Kit (Free with each registration RRP $295)
- Weekly payment plan and low deposit.
- Class Limited to 12 students per Region
The benefits of enrolling in the Scissor Licence Program extend beyond the cutting workshops. As a stylist Progresses through the cutting program our educators will be in contact to assist them with any problems they are experiencing. They will also receive substantial discounts and support from our brand partners like Excellent Edges Scissors and Education rebates to other workshops presented by Elite hair education.
What to Bring? Cutting Scissors, Thinning Scissors, Razor Sectioning Clips,Water Spray , Comb, Hair Dryer