FINISHING SCHOOL CUTTING
TWO DAY WORKSHOP
Finishing School teaches you some critical techniques required to excite your clientele that you would not have learnt in your Cert III training.
- How to cut with the natural nature of curly hair using precision and freehand techniques
- Styling wavy and curly hair
- 4 different face framing techniques
- 3 different fringe techniques
- How to confidently breakdown a short haircut from a picture, plan the cut, personalising and styling techniques
- Short hair style variations, personalising and styling
- Structures, projection angles and variation techniques for short hair
- Conversion of classic short looks to creative edgy cuts
- Disconnection and undercutting
- Personalising the cut, as a visual whole break down, dissection sections and roots,mid lengths and ends
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
To fully benefit from the content of this workshop, students registered in Scissor Licence and any Stylist who has completed cert iii at TAFE or College.
Prices ex GST Mannequins and Workbooks included