SCISSOR LICENCE Gymea 2020
Scissor Licence is designed to produce industry ready Stylists. Full of confidence and in-depth knowledge. The Program consists of a combination of three workshops, a total of 7 days of intensive cutting education spread over approximately 8 – 10 months. Students must be enrolled in, or have completed Cert iii education at TAFE or college.
The package consists of:
- Foundation Cutting Tuesday 3rd & Wednesday 4th March
- Bootcamp Cutting Monday 24th, Tuesday 25th & Wednesday 26th August
- Finishing School Cutting Mon 8th & Tues 9th February
- 1x Complimentary Excellent Edges First edge Scissor Kit (Free with each registration RRP $295)
- Weekly payment plan and low deposit.
- Class Limited to 12 students per Region
The benefits of enrolling in the Scissor Licence Program extend beyond the cutting workshops. As a stylist Progresses through the cutting program our educators will be in contact to assist them with any problems they are experiencing. They will also receive substantial discounts and support from our brand partners like Excellent Edges Scissors and Education rebates to other workshops presented by Elite hair education.
What to Bring? Cutting Scissors, Thinning Scissors, Razor Sectioning Clips,Water Spray , Comb, Hair Dryer