FINISHING SCHOOL MASTERCLASS
TWO DAY WORKSHOP (MAXIMUM TEN STYLISTS PER CLASS)
Each Student registered in this Workshop will have their individual needs addressed. Knowing how to structure your hair cut is one thing but personalising and finishing the cut takes a whole other set of skills and techniques Hair cutting takes many years of learning and experience to master. Finishing School sets out these skills so that years of trial and error are condensed. The principles are simple and quiet often as hairdressers we complicate them. You will leave with creative inspiration and techniques that you can translate directly to your salon clientele.
- Short hair style variations, personalising techniques and styling
- Curly & Wavy haircutting, personalising techniques and styling
- How to cut with the nature of the hair using precision and freehand techniques, cutting to wear hair wavy or straight
- Dissecting of a hair cut, Structures, projection angle and variation.
- Personalising the cut, as a visual whole break down, dissection sections and roots,mid lengths and ends
- Zig zag partings , hair disconnecting above crest line
- Classic and Fashion Fringes and Variation
- Classic ladies short haircut conversion to creative edge cut
- How to confidently breakdown a short haircut from a picture, plan the cut, personalising and styling techniques.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
To fully benefit from the content of this workshop, students registered in Scissor Licence and any Stylist who has completed cert iii at TAFE or College.
Prices ex GST Mannequins and Workbooks included