Kylie’s Elite Hair Education has one goal:
To develop Confidence & Skill, through Education
Having owned and operated one of the most successful salon business in Sydney for the past 21 years, Kylie and Mick Dwyer created Elite Hair Education to inspire confidence in apprentices and to raise the technical standard of hairdressing throughout the country.
Kylie’s philosophy is to take her international experience and education to the many dedicated hairdressers seeking Elite Hair Education in Australia – an innovative direction in the hair industry that will pave the way for a future generation of highly skilled hair stylists.
Positive learning experiences
When a salon owner embraces Elite Hair Education as their educator, mentor and business development partner, they are allowing their salon team to become part of a positive learning experience.
High technical ability
Our Workshops and Business Programs are designed to inspire confidence, pride and a culture of excellence in their workplace, giving their clients a business with high technical ability.
A salon committed to excellence in education will attract and retain clients with a magnetism resulting in a stable client base generating increased income and greater profit margins.
Private education for your most important asset
Motivation from real life experience and expertise
Kylie and Mick Dwyer started in the hairdressing industry in a small salon with only one stylist and two apprentices, they quickly built their business and employed a team of 25 staff before expanding to three salons.
During 21 years as owners as they discovered that no provider had developed training systems to help salon owners train their apprentices on the job, advance and motivate their senior team members. Policy and procedure manuals didn’t exist.
Elite Hair Education created by Kylie and Mick has become renown for personal training workshops, down to earth in-salon customised education, cost effective Policy and Procedure Manuals and Industry specific business coaching.
When it comes to educating your team, attracting clients to your business and making a profit, Elite Hair Education is leading the way.
We are totally committed to advancing the skills of your stylists and growing your business with a simple proven formula for success.
- Accredited National Sports Coach C.C.C. & A.T.A
- Salon Owners 21 years 25 staff
- Intercoiffure Fashion Director
- Sydney Melbourne Fashion Week 8 Years running
- Wella National Education Team 5 Years
- Launch Essential Hair Education
- Board of Studies and Tribunal Representative
- Diploma of Business Management
- World Skill Olympics Australia Team Upstyle Coach
- Developed National Training Program for Franchise group of 30 Salons
- Winner of BRW Magazine Award for Industry Innovation
- Nominated Hair Expo Awards “Excellence in Hairdressing Education”
- AHC Salon Mentor & Ambassador
- Ambassador for Excellent Edges Scissors
- Certificate IV Workplace Assessor and Trainer
- Industry Expert Assessor for TAFE NSW
- Finalist Hair Expo Entrepeneur of the Year
- Finalist Hair Expo Excellence in Hair Dressing Education
- Head Stylist Miss Universe Victoria (team of 20)
- Head Stylist Miss Universe Crowning (team of 20)
- Developed National Training for Franchise Group of 130 Salons
- Members of National Speakers Association Australia
- Private Education Director for 10 Salons Nationwide
- Goldwell/KMS National Inspirational Educator
- Head Stylist NSWIS Olympic team uniform launch.
- Co-Ordinated Mapping Goldwell Colour Education